With the warm summer days upon us, now is the perfect time to brighten up your home with a fresh coat of paint. The paint trends for the summer are reminiscent of time spent outdoors in the sun, and you can bring this look indoors with a few strokes from your painting contractor in Vacaville, CA. Try one of these shades on your home’s interior to create a cool summer look that will be as current as the days are long:
- Bright yellow: Nothing says “sunshine” like a fresh coat of yellow paint on your interior walls. This color can liven up any room and make you think about the summer all year round. Choose a hue that is bright and vibrant to get that festive look. A painting contractor in Vacaville, CA can help you find a shade of yellow that will suit your home and complement its current personality.
- Sea blue: You’ll love having a reminder of the ocean on your walls with a sea blue paint that is sure to please. This color is hot for the summer and will help give your home that beachy feel with a fresh application.
- Cool aqua: Cool off the inside of your home with a cool aqua paint on your walls. This color trend is making waves and will be the perfect paint choice for a painting contractor in Vacaville, CA to apply. You’ll be able to mix this cool hue with the other neutrals in your home to pull off that summer theme. Plus, this is a paint color you’ll love all year round, as it is calming in its nature no matter what room you decide to apply it in.
- Seafoam green: Also playing off the summer paint trend is seafoam green. This grayish-green paint blends nicely in a living room to give it an earthy yet airy feel. If you are unsure about this color, try applying it as an accent color to one wall or structure in your home. You can work with your painting contractor to come up with the best way to apply this color throughout your home, so it provides a summer feel without being overwhelming.
- Warm apricot: This paint color will have you thinking of your days at the beach as it has a warm undertone that plays well as the backdrop to any room. You can add this color to virtually any space, and you’ll find that it creates a look that is inviting and fresh.
- Summer sand: A nice beige with bits of tan in it can create a neutral paint color throughout your home. You’ll find this color reminds you of sandy beaches and helps to give your home an airy and open feeling.
Allow your painting contractor in Vacaville, CA to help you select a summer paint shade that works well in your home. Call Pro-tech Painting & Decorating, LLC to have your home painted inside and out. We have been providing home painting for more than 45 years and can give your house the new appearance it needs.