There’s no better way to freshen up your home than with a new coat of paint. You can touch up some faded spots or opt for a new color entirely to give it a brand new look. But not all paint jobs end up looking great. A bad house painting job can leave your home looking cheap and low quality. Unfortunately, many homeowners think they can still get away with an easy do-it-yourself project, or choose to hire a not-so-reputable cheap painter to get the job done. While this might save you a few bucks initially, you’ll end up paying much more in the long run.
Read on to discover the true cost of a bad house painting—and how to avoid it by hiring professional house painters in Vacaville, CA:
- Poor quality results: Anyone can pick up a can of paint and a couple of paintbrushes from their local home improvement store, but there’s much more to painting a home than just having the supplies. If you’ve never painted a home before, your walls could end up looking streaky or be pocketed with paint bubbles. Not to mention that it’s more likely to chip or fade. You’ll likely get stuck having to paint it again in a few years!
- No experience: Online DIY instructional videos are great way to learn a new skill quickly. Unfortunately, they’re not a substitute for years of experience. They don’t equip you with the knowledge to handle any unexpected challenges that could arise. A professional painter has years of experience and training that enable them to handle anything that comes up during a job.
- Costly equipment: Unless you’re a professional painter, you probably don’t have the necessary supplies. This could include paintbrushes, rollers, primer, drop cloths, painter’s tape and many other essential accessories. These tools help achieve professional results. You would likely invest much more in purchasing these items yourself than it would have cost to just hire professional house painters in Vacaville, CA.
- Expensive damages: Are you covered if you were to actually shatter a window while painting the outside of your home? A professional painter is! They carry job-specific insurance, which means they are able to make things right if things go wrong.
- Time-consuming: Your free time is valuable. Don’t waste your precious weekend painting the house. It can take the average homeowner weeks to paint the interior or exterior of their home—and that’s if you manage to avoid any time-consuming mistakes. A professional house painter knows how to complete the work quickly and efficiently. They will work with you to set a deadline by which the work should be completed.
Painting your home doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. Hiring a professional house painter is well worth the initial investment considering the amount of time, money and stress you will save in the long run. Hire the best by choosing the professional house painters in Vacaville, CA at Pro-Tech Painting & Decorating, LLC. Call us today to learn more!