Having a small space doesn’t necessarily mean you are overly limited in the paint colors you use to make it appear larger. You can have interior painters in Vacaville, CA create an open and airy space in your home by keeping the following colors in mind when you go to select your paint:
- Taupe: Using a neutral color such as taupe can create the look and feel of a larger space within your home. It can work well to accent white woodwork and give you a look that is pulled together and professional in its appearance. Taupe works well in office spaces as well as for the main color choice throughout your home. Be sure not to choose a taupe that is too dark, as it will take away from the space’s expansive feeling.
- Crème: Work with your interior painters in Vacaville, CA to find a crème shade that will work well throughout your home. This is a good option to use on your walls, as it will allow you to accent with any other color that you choose. Crème matches most anything and provides a good backdrop that is romantic in nature. It also makes a nice addition to a bedroom when you want a peaceful and serene setting.
- Aqua: Choosing a light aqua to refresh and liven up your home can help even the smallest of rooms seem bigger in its appearance. This airy shade allows you to add color without overwhelming the space. Steer clear of dark shades of green or blue, as this can make a room feel like it is closing in, whereas a less intense aqua paint will allow your space to have more depth and openness.
- Gray: If you are looking for a modern color to add to your home space, try a calming gray paint. You can have interior painters in Vacaville, CA select a paint shade that will complement your home’s current features, giving you a more updated look. Because gray is a neutral color, you can accent your home with virtually any other color that you choose. This is an ideal way to add color to your walls and still create a feeling of a larger room within your home.
- Yellow: This bright and cheery color will help you create a space that is a joy to be in. A pale yellow paint will feel bright and sunny, giving you just that touch of color you need to accent your walls. Yellow paint looks refreshing in a kitchen and can play off white cabinets or appliances in a pleasing way. Don’t go too intense with your yellow paint, though, as you want to create a space that is warm and inviting, not shocking.
Have your interior painters in Vacaville, CA help you select the right paint colors for your small space. They will be able to guide you to colors that make spaces feel larger when applied, so you get just the look you are going for. Contact Pro-tech Painting & Decorating, LLC to have your home’s interior painted. We also provides exterior painting and door replacement, as well as a myriad of home repair services. Call us today to learn more!