Fall is the perfect time to make some wonderful changes to your home’s interior. From seasonal décor and new furniture to fresh colors on the walls, now is the time to explore new ways to make your house a home. So how are your walls looking? If you have some dreary designs going in your rooms, it might be time to hire a great painting company in Vacaville, CA to transform your dull space into something wonderful. To get your creative juices flowing, here are six trending colors to think about using in painting projects this fall:
- Terra cotta: This rustic color evokes images of old-world Spanish homes. Bring a touch of culture to your own home by painting either all four walls or one statement wall of your bedroom in this unique hue. Add a gallery painting, some rustic beds and end tables and complementary bedding, and you’ve got yourself a relaxing space to unwind and sleep.
- Espresso: As delicious as it sounds, this decadent color would be particularly well suited for a son’s room. It adds a bold contrast to white accents or wood floors—just make sure to paint this color in a room that has plenty of natural window light, so it doesn’t feel too dark.
- Persimmon: Not for the timid of heart, persimmon is an exciting shade popping up in homes everywhere this fall. It has the potential to turn a sad little space into something grand, thanks to its cheerful tones and sunny disposition. Try it out in a mudroom and add a colorful bench, doormat and shoe rack to complete the look.
- Marigold: This is one of the few colors with the potential to rival the cheerfulness of persimmon! This hue also harkens back to hacienda décor, and you can make it your own by painting all the walls in this single color, rather than having splashes of many different colors, as is the very traditional style. Marigold looks particularly stunning in a room with lots of window light. Try it in your kitchen and add in some tall stools, copper pots and pans and fresh flowers to seal the deal.
- Prussian blue: An ideal master bedroom choice, Prussian blue is a peaceful color that promotes a restful atmosphere for you and your partner. If you’re planning to redo the bedroom, consider investing in an antique four-poster bed to pull in some historical style. Stripes on pillows, canopies or benches look gorgeous, too.
- Gray: Gray may not immediately come to mind as a top choice in your color palate, but give it a try—you’ll be surprised how much you love it! Choose a steel gray and pair it with white accents to create a bold contrast, or choose a soft gray and pair it with light blue or heather green colors for a lighter effect.
To get the best home makeover in some of the season’s most beautiful colors, work with a reliable, affordable and respectful painting company in Vacaville, CA. The team at Pro-Tech Painting & Decorating, LLC hopes you’ll give us a call to discuss your fall painting plans. You’ll be glad you did!